|Mogolympics - Image from Amateur Azerothian|
With the London Olympics coming up soon JD from Amateur Azerothian is holding a World of Warcraft Olympic themed transmogrification event and I've signed up to join in!
Participants have to create outfits relating to the following games.
- Archery – Build an outfit around your favourite bow.
- Cycling – Build a biker outfit to compliment the Chopper. It must be either Leather or Mail.
- Discus – Build an outfit around one of the shield skins seen here
- Equestrian – Build an outfit to compliment one of the horse mounts in the game. (Faction limitations apply, so no Orcs on a Stormwind pony)
- Fencing – Time for some swordplay. Build your best outfit around the 1h sword of your choice.
- Javelin – Build an outfit around the polearm of your choice.
- Hammer Throw – Build an outfit around your favourite two-handed hammer.
- Wrestling – We’re going to deviate from olympic wrestling and go to the sports entertainment aspect instead. Using one of the “championship” belts, design your own Azerothian pro wrestler. Think of the oversized belts, such as the Firemend Cinch seen here.
- Freestyle – Build your own NPC. Could be an innkeeper, could be the Green Orc Lantern. Doesn’t matter.
This is an amazing idea! My head is buzzing with ideas. If you would like to join in just head on over to Amateur Azerothian and leave a comment after you've read all of the instructions. Upon commenting you'll be given a random faction to represent during the games.
We're not allowed to share our entries until after the even as everything will be anonymous but we are able to show off our flag bearer. I'm going to be representing the Scarlet Crusade.
The Scarlet Crusade aren't the most welcoming or trusting bunch I've met so I'm attempting to fit in as best I can.
|Do the crazies proud!|
Staff - Benediction
Head - Circlet of Prophecy
Shoulders - Furious Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle
Chest - Stonecloth Vest
Gloves - Red Mageweave gloves
Belt - Voidweave Cilice of Fire Protection
Legs - Cindercloth Pants
Feet - Farshire Footpads of the Owl
Tabard - Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade
Shirt - Scarlet Filigreed Doublet
Have you signed up? Are you thinking about it? It's going to be heaps of fun!