- We're having pretty hot weather here. I hate heat, I get headaches, I can't sit still. I hate the sun!
- Holy shit, people in battegrounds are stupid.
- I started playing my Warlock a lot more (who forgot to tell me they were pretty fun?)
- Have you actually been in a battleground recently? I'm pretty sure Blizzard have hidden a secret camera near my computer. Specifically selected as may mouth breathers from my battle group as possible just to laugh at me raging.
- Aside from being angry a lot I was often pretty bored. I'm a defender, a lone wolf protecting a base. Game after game of doing the same gets dull pretty quickly but if I don't protect it I know no one else will.
Wowcrendor sums up my pvping experience pretty well in his How to win at PvP video series.
All in all the week was a success and as much as I may have complained about it, I did really enjoy some of it. My boyfriend plays a Retribution Paladin and we did a few games of Warsong Gulch together with him carrying the flag (mostly due to no one else bothering) we made a pretty good team with me healing. It's something I know I'm going to have to spend more time on even if that's just doing one battleground a day or trying to devote one day a week to PvP. I got some more honourable kills, I got a new set of PvP gear, I even managed to score a few achievement points along the way! Reputation was my most important part but I'm not even going to look at how much I have or haven't gained because I know how long that grind is actually going to take.
Slow and steady wins the race!